ALUKON insulation systems
ALUKON insulation systems protect the environment, save energy and money. ALUKON insulation systems can be fitted into new buildings and those to be renovated.
Insulation systems for new buildings
- SuperTherm Rē the new building solution (image 1)
- SuperTherm Rē the one-man element, very easy in transportation (image 2) - no expensive crane or lifting device necessary
- SuperTherm Rē meets by large all legal guidelines of the EnEV
- SuperTherm Rē saves you from additional ceiling edge formwork (image 3)
- Saving energy with SuperTherm Rē is less expensive than you might think
Insulation systems for buildings to be renovated
- very easy and fast to assemble e. g. with your next redecoration
- no special tools necessary
- highly efficient heat insulation
- saving energy with EasyTherm is less expensive than you might think
Advantages of insulation system
- saves energy, increases living comfort
- optimal lintal insulation for new buildings for roller shutters and exterior blinds
- suitable for almost every wall construction - especially for heat recycling systems
- easy to transport, easy and fast handling
SuperTherm R2 and front-mounted roller shutters
SuperTherm R2's way to save money three times:
- during installation – because the lintel can be processed easily,
- during assembling of the roller shutter box - because the box can be easily installed in the existing cutout and
- finally day by day in permanent use as SuperTherm R2 reduces the loss of energy in the lintel to an absolute minimum.
Choose the front-mounted roller shutter!
The ALUKON SuperTherm R2-lintel insulation keeps the heat inside your house. Best combined with an ALUKON front-mounted roller shutter with foam-filled aluminium slats and a time-controlled electronic drive to automatically close the roller shutter when darkness falls to keep the cold outside!
The outside box access avoids an unnecessary loss of energy at the lintel. Furthermore no need for a slab edge due to the plug-in edge insulation.