AK-FLEX.2 WITH VENETIAN BLINDS
The foamed top-mounted box AK-FLEX.2 is specially designed for new buildings or renovations together with the entire window and meets the current requirements for both thermal and sound insulation.
You can use the AK-FLEX.2 for all wall structures and installation situations. Regardless of whether thermal insulation composite system, exterior plaster, clinker or slate facade, the AK-FLEX.2 universal box can always be used. Its flexibility and the possibility to adapt its external dimensions to the building situation makes it particularly suitable for prefabricated houses or requirements for fixed wall thicknesses.
ALUKON venetian blind slats are made of high-quality, corrosion-resistant aluminum and are available in different designs and colours.
Venetian blind elements can optionally be equipped with integrated insect repellent or glass fall protection.
- system component: Windows and venetian blinds as one unit
- for all wall structures including clinker facades
- available with roller shutters, external venetian blinds or ZipTex curtains
- excellent heat and sound insulation characteristics
- wind resistance in box/window system
- glass guard rail or as integrated insect protection possible for roller shutters and venetian blind boxes
- Made in Germany
GLASS FALL PROTECTION
CAN BE INTEGRATED INTO AK-FLEX.2
The ALUKON glass fall protection is a modern, discreet solution for floor-to-ceiling windows.
It provides unrestricted visibility to the outside and more daylight intake in the rooms.