AK-FLEX with roller shutters
The foamed top-mounted box AK-FLEX is specially designed for new buildings or renovations together with the entire window and meets the current requirements for both thermal and sound insulation.
You can use the AK-FLEX for all wall structures and installation situations. Regardless of whether thermal insulation composite system, exterior plaster, clinker or slate facade, the AK-FLEX universal box can always be used. Its flexibility and the possibility to adapt its external dimensions to the building situation makes it particularly suitable for prefabricated houses or requirements for fixed wall thicknesses.
ALUKON roller blinds are available in aluminium and PVC profiles, in different cover widths and in a range of colours.
Roller panels can optionally be equipped with an integrated insect protection screen or a glass fall protection.
- system component: Windows and roller shutters as one unit
- for all wall structures including clinker facades
- available with roller shutters, external venetian blinds or ZipTex curtains
- excellent heat and sound insulation characteristics
- wind resistance in box/window system
- with glass guard rail or integrated insect protection
- Made in Germany
GLASS FALL PROTECTION
CAN BE INTEGRATED INTO AK-FLEX
The ALUKON glass fall protection is a modern, discreet solution for floor-to-ceiling windows.
It provides unrestricted visibility to the outside and more daylight intake in the rooms.