In burglary-resistant shutters, usually called safety shutters, the roller shutter curtain consists of hard foam profiles. Reinforcing bars in the tail strip, an additional safeguard against pushing up and other special design features increase resistance to being prised open. Together with a glass breakage sensor, which is mounted on the window pane, the safety shutters close in case of shocks and vibration. Security shutters also offer increased protection against storms and thunderstorms.
Benefits of safety shutters
- Stable and safe thanks to hard foam profiles
- Concealed attachment for extra protection
- Basic motor operation with push-up protection
- Reinforced end strip with steel insert
- Corrosion-resistant and durable