ZipTex is a special sun protection system from ALUKON that protects textile fabrics against the sun and provide shade. The main difference and advantage over conventional vertical awnings lies in the lateral guidance. The fabrics are fixed with a sideways zipper system and so enjoy high wind stability and excellent fabric tension. At the same time, this system enables very large transparent shading surfaces and – depending on the fabric variant – is also suitable for dimming systems.
Thanks to the large selection of textile sunscreen cloths, you can also set visual accents that put feelings and temperature sensations in a pleasant light.
The ZipTex range allows different shading areas with a large selection of different fabric variants and colours.
Benefits of ZipTex
- Glare and heat protection while maintaining the view to the outside
- Shading areas up to 18 m²
- Summer sun protection reduces the effort needed for room cooling
- Decorative and architectural function through individual adaptation of the fabric and box colour
- Influencing the room atmosphere through the colour of the fabric (emotion and temperature sensation)
- Absorption and reflection of solar energy and UV radiation
- Glare protection on computer workstation screens
- Side-guided curtain for a stable cloth tension, even under higher wind loads (wind resistance class 6 according to DIN 13659)
- No need for complicated control using a wind detector
- Weatherproof and low maintenance
- Easy installation, even when retrofitted
- Design options with ALUKON’s range of colours